Motion activated projections for the Care Sector
Neurological findings in recent years continue to support the claims that regularly involving people in activities which stimulate movement, communication and mental engagement will always be beneficial and ultimately enhance their quality of life.
At OMI we recognise and understand the value that powerful visual/aural sensory stimuli can have in maintaining and improving;
- Neurological pathways
- Language and communication skills
- Coordination and physical ability.
Those with learning disabilities, age-related diseases, mental health issues or other physical health concerns need opportunities to actively;
- Take part rather than passively watch
- Socialise and enjoy activities working together
- Stretch, compete, think and be challenged