We process personal information for certain legitimate business to business purposes which include all of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems.
- To better understand how people, interact with our website.
- To provide email and postal communications which we believe will be of genuine interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so then please click here. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks to your benefit.
We do not pass on to, or share your data with third parties, unless for specific legitimate business purposes where we may be engaging in work for your organisation that may include the outsourcing of services or to provide you with local geographic support by one of our reseller partners.